New Day, New Blog

Hi! I'm Christina Hyun, and as you can see, I've launched my new blog today with the story of my clients who recently bought a house in Duvall. I realized I didn't have a good place to write and tell stories anywhere else on my real estate business sites. And story is my thing. I love to write and read a good story. I hope you find this blog an informative, enjoyable place to see what's happening in my life and in real estate in Seattle.

I created Buyer and Seller tabs above for anyone who wants to better understand the real estate process and how I can help. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

Thanks for reading and following!

With warmest regards,
Christina




#BeginSomedayToday 
Call | Txt: 425-246-9456
Email: christinahyun@johnlscott.com

Comments

Popular Posts